Most frequent adverse events were renal and urinary
ADVERSE REACTIONS REPORTED IN ≥10% (ANY GRADE; N=71)1*
|ALL GRADES (%)||GRADE ≥3 (%)|
|Urinary tract obstruction||6||1.4|
|Urinary tract infection‡||34||4.2|
- 23% of the overall population discontinued treatment due to an adverse reaction1
†Includes flank pain and back pain.
‡Includes urinary tract infection, pyelonephritis, and urinary tract infection fungal.
§Includes hematuria and hemorrhage urinary tract.
‖Includes renal impairment, acute kidney injury, and renal failure.
¶Includes abdominal pain and abdominal pain lower.
#Includes asthenia and fatigue.
Ureteric obstruction: What you need to know
In the OLYMPUS Study, ureteric obstruction was reported in 58% of patients (n=41)1**
- The median time to first onset was 2.4 months (range 0.5-15.4 months). This was after the period of the primary 6 instillations1
- In patients who only received JELMYTO during the treatment phase, ureteric obstruction was reported in 40% (n=17)
- 36 patients required ureteral stent placement1
- Clinical management was at the discretion of the physician2
- The median duration of in-dwelling stents was 51 days (range 1-292 days)1
- Monitor patients for signs and symptoms of ureteric obstruction